Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Reno, NV Maternity Portraiture {Reno, NV Maternity Photography}


This girl is just gorgeous! I can't believe how tiny she is! She is due 3 days before me in January and I look twice her size. I'm so excited to see them together as they embark on a new journey as mother and father. I can't wait to meet baby Andrew! Thanks again guys. It was so fun meeting you and I look forward to working with you in the future:)

Leave them a comment and get them a FREE 11x14. They need 20. Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

Sabrina Brummett said...

She looks so beautiful in every picture! How can I pick just one?! Can't wait to have you do my maternity pics to!Keep up the good work and Congratulations to you both.

Anonymous said...

So wonderful!!! Wish I had done these - such a wonderful momento of your pregnancy!!