Thursday, November 17, 2011

Clovis, NM Family Portraits {Clovis, NM Family Photography}


These are portraits of my gorgeous sister and her beautiful family. It was so hard moving away from them because my sister is my best friend and not having my sister around all the time was so hard! It was nice to get to see her for a few days while I was there. She had gastric bypass surgery last year and has lost 100 pounds and looks amazing! I didn't recognize her when I saw her. She was so passionate about getting her family portraits done because she said this has been the first time she's ever felt good about the way she looked and been excited about pictures. I was happy to help her out in this department:) I love her  and her family so much and miss them a ton. Thanks again, sis, for letting me be a part of this time in your family's life. 
    Every night, Camille reads to her girls on this couch so we had to incorporate it into the session:)

No comments: