Wednesday, August 31, 2011

High School Senior Portraits, Reno NV {Reno, NV Senior Photography}


This session was such a joy for me! Having grown up on a ranch, have a horse trainer for a dad and brother and also being married to a horse trainer, naturally I love horses. I was totally in my element. This session was another reason why I have a hard time sometimes calling what I do work. It was so refreshing to have so many things in common with Kaylee. She is a gorgeous girl and it great getting to know her better. Thanks go out to her for letting me be a part of last year as a high school student, her mom and her grandparents for coming and helping. You are all wonderful!

Leave a comment and get her a FREE 11x14. She needs 20. Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

Thanks so much Lindsay, I love my pictures!! <3