Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Chism House, Reno Nevada (Reno, NV Wedding Photography)


The Chism House is such a beautiful place to get married at; full of history and a feeling of home. The cool green grass, the glistening pond, and birds singing in the trees totally set the mood for this wedding. With family and friends gathered around to celebrate with Pam and Randy, the night went by way too fast for me. I guess it's true what they so though, "Time flies when your'e having fun." It was great getting to know this couple even more and I was glad I got to be a part of it. Thanks again, you two, for allowing me to celebrate with you!
Some other great vendors:
Simply Cakes
Candle Light & Roses
Swoon Bridal Salon
McClain's Mobile Music and DJ Service
Fig Tree Catering

Leave a comment and get them a FREE 11x14. They need 20. Which one is your favorite?