Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Zinser Photography Studio, Reno NV {Reno, NV Maternity Photography}


You might recognize this beautiful woman from one of our previous sessions. She was one of the gorgeous brides in a trash the dress session that Evan did some time ago. He took three ladies around town and got some GREAT shots of them in their wedding dresses. 
I was lucky enough to take her maternity/ family portraits. It was great to meet all of them and get to know them a little better. I'm so excited for Erica to have her baby! I'm in my 6th month of pregnancy on my third child so anyone I can talk to about being pregnant (that understands prego lingo) is great to be around:) 
Congrats Smith family on your new arrival. I can't wait to meet your new angel!

Leave a comment and get them a FREE 11x14. They need 20. Which one is your favorite? 

No comments: