Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby Photography {Reno, NV Baby Photography}

This little man was a trooper! He was so funny. He couldn't hold still in one spot the whole time. He is the first baby I've ever photographed that hasn't pee'd on everything too! He did great and I was privileged to have got to photograph him. Even photographed his parent's wedding and Kirek's newborns but I was lucky to do the second session:) I couldn't get enough of his chubby cheeks. I just wanted to squeeze him! What a cutie! Look out girls.....he'll be dating age before you know it!
Thanks guys for such a fun morning.

Leave a comment and get his parents a FREE 11x14. He needs 20. Tell me which one your favorite is.
This was a very cool angle. His daddy wanted me to get this shot because it's how he sees Kirek every day.

No comments: